I am interested in speaking to Site Managers in regard to an 18-week contract in the Baldock area that is due to start late June.
To be considered you must be a Site Manager with a proven track record of delivering projects within programme and budget ideally within the commercial, industrial and high end residential sectors either refurbishment or new build.Person:• Must be NVQ Level 4 qualified or a minimum of 5 years served in role
• Must have SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
• Will be proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook and PDF Viewer
• Must be commercially awareThe role:• Liaising with clients and reporting progress, professional staff (such as architects and surveyors) and the general public
• Meeting sub-contractors
• Ensures that key details pertaining to day-to-day works are clearly communicated across the project team.
• Ensure effective communication and implementation to deliver the project on time, budget, quality acceptance criteria.
• Ensure regular monitoring and reporting on progress and instigate corrective actions as required.
• Review performance against targets and identify and manage potential risks and opportunities.
• Ensuring quality control procedures are in place and are being followed by all stakeholders
• motivating the workforce
• Ensure change control measures are adhered
• Monitoring progress of sub-contractors and report into project lead
• Team working, motivational skills
• Using specialist construction management computer applications
• Reviews monthly costs with the commercial team to ensure that there is no unnecessary waste and to maximise profit.This is a lengthy contract with good rates of pay on offer, our client is looking to conduct interviews over the next few weeks with the view of starting end of June- If you have the relevant experience the please contact me immediately for further information