A Global Consultancy is currently looking for an Application Architect to come onboard for a 6 Month contract, working on one of their client sites. Ideally you
will be fluent within English/French and if you can speak Dutch as well, I am sure they will be very pleased (but no pressure.)Details :• Analysis of the requirements and design of technical solutions
• Development or maintenance of applications that reflect the specifications
• Development of proofs of concepts and test applications
• Definition and integration of technological components
• Production of technical documentation
• Assistance with deployment and configuration of the systemsSkillset :• Java, JEE, JSP, XML/XSL/XSLT, UML, JDBC, SQL and RDBMS – excellent know-how is a must.
• Strong experience in Service-oriented architecture, web services, RESTful API (e.g. JAX-RS), SOAP API (e.g. JAX-WS), OSB
• Good knowledge of Spring Framework and aspect oriented programming (AOP)
• Knowledge of relational database management systems, particularly Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL).
• Software development tools and processes (UML, Atlassian Jira, Apache Ant, Apache Maven, Eclipse IDE, design patterns…)
• Experience in quality assurance processes: unit testing, functional testing, integration testing, performance testing and code coverage checking.
• Proactive attitude, rigorous problem-solving skills and business orientation
• Knowledge of Documentum and DFC / DQL, experience with full-text search engines, primarily with xPlore
• Knowledge of the CAS single sign-on protocol. Having experience with ECAS would be an advantage
• Knowledge of information systems from the domain of long-term digital preservation, for example, Preservica