Contract Process Manager
SHIFT: Day Job
Your Talent. Our Vision. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater access to care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Contract Process Manager-
Responsible for providing leadership and guidance to the Life, Disability and Supplemental Health contract administration staff, supports the analysis, development and filing of new contract language and applications and manages complex, non-standard benefit booklet design for these products.
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
* Develops and oversees the regulatory approval process.
* Evaluates and ensures compliance with insurance and self-funded benefit contracts and benefit booklets, administrative services agreements, applications, related processes, departmental policies, and procedures.
* Coordinates and monitors workflow, allocates resources, establishes priorities, and implements standardization where possible.
* Provides quality control.
* Interprets plan design requests, researches and resolves account inquiries and resolves benefit issues.
* Provides consultative services to sales and client groups in response to questions and offers appropriate alternatives in response to complex/non-compliant customized benefit booklet requests.
* Recommends improvements in benefit templates and designs.
* Develops and files contracts and applications with the various state insurance departments when needed
Requires a BA/BS in a related field; 6 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Life, Disability and Supplemental Health insurance experience preferred.
Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and has been named a 2019 Best Employers for Diversity by Forbes. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at careers.antheminc.com. An Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. Anthem promotes the delivery of services in a culturally competent manner and considers cultural competency when evaluating applicants for all Anthem positions.