Be a positive influence of on a young person's life this year through the medium of Art.
A mainstream secondary school in Lambeth seek a qualified Art and Design Teacher to join them after February half term until July. This is a full time position teaching KS3 only. The school is rated Good by OFSTED and creates a dynamic and positive environment, both for the students and members of staff.
The successful Art and Design Teacher will;
* Have experience planning and delivering Art and Design curriculum at KS3
* Have QTS/ QTLS
* Liaise with the staff team to develop programs of learning.
* Assessing and reviewing student development.
* Manage the classroom, I ensuring students are working to their full potential
* Utilize modern technology in the classroom (e.g. SMARTBoard, MS Office package) is an advantage.
This is a long term position commencing 23rd February for the remainder of the academic year. Suitable for either a newly qualified teacher completing their PGCE / B.Ed or an experienced classroom practitioner looking for a fresh challenge.
If selected for interview you will be invited in to school for an interview week commencing 3rd February