Mane are recruiting for an Estimator to work on an on going contract. You will be working for a Civil engineering company based in North London. You will working as a rail estimator and be instrumental in the winning of work from key clients and principal contractors.Your duties as an Estimator will be primarily be leading and coordinating all aspects of selected tenders, ensuring high quality and competitive proposals.
Your key elements will be:
• Review tender documents and submission requirements, ensuring we evaluate all relevant information in the bid process.
• Liaison with the design, and other departments, to ensure that innovative, and most appropriate, solutions are produced.
• Ensuring that all identified risks are mitigated.
• Liaison with Business Unit Manager, and the construction teams, to ensure correct resources, productions etc are employed to deliver the projects.
• Preparations of cost plans, risk assessments, and risk mitigation's, in line with procedures.
• Preparation and submission of pricing documents and tender proposal in line with our client’s requirements.
• Provide effective, and considerate, communications with our clients throughout, and post, the bid process. Willingness to attend meetings, and a professional image is essential.
• Ensuring that project operations, and the commercial team, have an effective handover on secured projects.
• Compliance with business strategy and procedures, and a relentless focus on safetyThis is a full time opportunity from Monday to Friday and will be an on going contract. If you have Estimating experience please apply to this advert