Position: Year 5 TeacherLocation: HaveringStart date: February 2019Full TimePay: Dependant on experienceKey Stage Two Teacher at a primary school in RedbridgeTwo form entry primary school based in Romford are looking for a focused and enthusiastic KS2 Teacher to join their friendly and supportive team from September. The teacher must be confident teaching the KS2 curriculum. Students perform well at this school due to the commitment from the teachers. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and successful primary school.The school are looking for a committed qualified Primary Teacher who has experience teaching in KS2. You will be required to work standard school hours and preferably be able to work 5 days a week. NQT’s will be considered for this role.The successful applicant is expected to:* Effectively teach the KS2 curriculum to the highest standard.
* Asses and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
* Deliver stimulating and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop
* Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
* As part of the role you will be expected to be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
* Have a minimum of 2 years teaching experience within KS2.You will need:* Qualified Teacher Status
* An up to date DBS (this can be applied for through Athona)
* A strong understanding on KS2Benefits:* Competitive rates of pay
* Career progression
* Excellent facilitiesIf you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please do not hesitate to contact Kelly on (phone number removed) or emailEarn £250 per referral to Athona Education. Click here for more information