L Year 1 Teacher
KS1 Teacher - Year 1 class
£105 - £150 per dayAre you looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to develop your passion for
teaching? Are you looking for a long term role within a supportive and ‘outstanding’ primary school? Then look no further!This 2 form entry primary academy within the Bordesley Green area of Birmingham is looking for an excellent Year 1 class teacher to join them in September 2018 to cover maternity for 2 terms.The successful candidate will;• Be able to demonstrate consistently high quality teaching and learning
• Have high expectations of both themselves and others, and the drive to ensure
• standards continue to rise for all our pupils
• Demonstrate professionalism at all times
• Have a proven ability to lead on a curriculum subject
• Be committed to their own continued professional developmentTo apply for this vacancy or for information about other day to day, short term, long term or permanent vacancies we might have please email your CVAspire People take safeguarding children and safer recruitment practices very seriously. You will be required to attend a face to face interview and Aspire People will also undertake a number of vetting checks prior to completing your application. This application process is highly effective and will not prolong you from starting an assignment.Aspire People are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from instructors, overseas trained teachers and qualified teachers. As long as you have a real passion for teaching and for inspiring the youth of today, you can communicate well with your consultant and go that extra mile for all of our clients we could have the ideal solution for you!
Here at Aspire People you won't just be treated as a 'number' but as a person, your consultant will offer you the personalised service that you deserve.
We look forward to hearing from you.Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks