Locum Social Worker - Increasing Independance
Essex County Council are seeking Locum Social Workers for their Increasing Independence Team based in Colchester. (OUTSIDE IR35)You will be working primarily to facilitate and support people to undertake person centred, asset focussed assessments and reviews. This work is outcome focussed and driven by the principles of the Care Act. This approach will help each person to reach their potential and connection to the networks and community around them.You will be required to work with a highly complex case load, working with service users with learning and physical disabilities. To best ensure people with a disability as tenants in their own home have a full and valued life in the community determined by their strengths, needs and interests.
To encourage a model of self-determination where choice is integral and opportunities maximised.Increasing Independence Team
The Increasing Independence Team has two main Work Streams
1. Supporting individuals to move from Residential care to Supported Living as tenants. As explained above ensuring this support maximises independence and enables each person to develop.
2. Reviewing and rationalising collective and individual programmes in Supported Housing again maximising opportunities for growth and increased independence.Why choose Charles Hunter Associates?
* Your own dedicated specialist consultant
* Access to the widest variety of social work jobs across 180 authorities and private organisations throughout the UK
* Prompt and reliable payroll which runs weekly
* Free access to our online social work training portal with CPD materials - worth £500 a year
* Pay rate £207 per day
* Free DBS and compliance service
* £250 referral fee if you refer a friend or colleague looking for workIf you wish apply or would like a detailed Job Description, please contact Emily Game (Apply online only) or Alternatively, you can apply through the website