Are you a confident primary teacher seeking stable work 2 - 5 days per week for one school?
My client school with a recent 'Good' Ofsted is seeking a cover teacher to help with sickness and PPA cover. This will be a minimum of 2 days per week and occasionally up to 5 days per week.An extremely flexible role that also give you the opportunity to only stay within one school and become part of the team. There will be monthly meetings you will be invited to, to ensure you are up to date with the team.You will be based across KS1/KS2 with no planning responsibilities although marking will be required each day.The ideal candidate will be flexible and a strong team player. The school seek someone who will join this very close staffing community.The location of this role is based near M1, junction 25 and accessible by the local bus routes.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants