SAP ABAP Security Consultant
Forward thinking SAP ABAP Security Consultant is required by our prestigious client based in Germany and the USA, to assist their customers in securing and managing their SAP systems and applications.The SAP ABAP Security Consultant will be responsible for the following:• Troubleshooting, investigating, analysing and solving software problems.
• Mapping client business requirements, processes and objectives and developing product modifications to meet clients’ needs.
• Effectively integrating solutions into clients’ business environments
• Develop custom ABAP enhancements to products
• Provide expertise, guidance, presentations and instruction to clients’ as needed.
• Scheduling and managing project activities
• Maintain customer support levels of satisfactionSkills required for the SAP ABAP Security Consultant Role:• Between 1 and 5 years’ experience with ABAP
• Strong technical knowledge of ABAP coding standards
• Experience working with authorisations.
• Basic knowledge of SAP Workflow
• Basic knowledge of SAP TMS
• Strong programming ability
• Willingness to ravel
• Intermediate English
• At least B1-B2 level spoken German (positions in Germany only)SAP Basis skills are desirable, but not essential.This role can be based in Germany or the USA