We are looking for a DV cleared Security Director for the UK GNSS programme. You will be accountable to the Senior Responsible Owner for the development of the programme`s Security strategy, securing its approval by the Programme Board and implementing the system security requirements across all areas and elements of the programme.
* - Significant experience of GNSS Security work.
* - Experience of all aspects of security implementation and System Accreditation.
* - Experience of working on a programme or project with significant political interest would be an advantage.
* - Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
* - The ability to draft clearly and concisely.
* - Need to be a self-starter with a proven ability to set direction, successfully drive complex areas of work under your own initiative and deliver strong results.
* - Be confident in working with Ministers and Board Level Members of industry, using a variety of communication mechanisms to inform, consult and influence partners and stakeholders.
* - Have a strong ability to understand the industrial and policy drivers of strategy and to influence strategy at a national, departmental and cross-Government level.
* - Establish effective working relationships with relevant OGDs and other public bodies to engage them in System Security development and implementation for and within the programme, and to ensure that they have a common understanding of the programme`s wide-ranging security and Accreditation requirements and objectives coupled with the programme`s aims.
* - Identify opportunities to engage OGDs and other public bodies on the programme to secure buy-in.
* - Provide briefing with regards to security and system accreditation, and security input into UKSA and BEIS procedures as required to support the programme (e.g. reviews, reporting).
* - Ensure that the programme embeds security as a programme and business enabler rather than technically-led.
* - Lead of the delivery of system security requirements, their implementation and system security accreditation documentation which has a significant policy focus.
* - Identify and challenge any failure of the programme to act in accordance with the security policy objectives so that it can be considered and addressed if necessary.
* - Lead on the provision security and system accreditation policy input to the development of the programme.
* - To develop and implement security strategies for the (Engineering Development and Design Phase- EDDP) and the long-term security strategy for implementation of the full GNSS capability.
* - You will be responsible for ensuring the policy is developed tested and agreed and implemented to schedule.
* - You will ensure that all security documentation is properly maintained and updated as the programme develops and that changes are flown down to both the policy and technical functions of the programme.
As well as the experience required above you will have the necessary qualifications, skills & experience to take control of this requirement from its inception to its completion.
If you meet the experience required above please call/mail me asap for the full spec/more information. Thank you