Site Manager Needed in East SussexLocation: PulboroughContract type: FreelanceStart date: 02.07.2018Duration: 3-6 MonthsSalary/Rate: £(Apply online only) per dayRandstad Contact: David Baker (Brighton Branch)The CompanyA regional contractor specialising within the residential new build sector. Current contracts have a mix of social housing and private residential.The ProjectThe project consists of 9 houses (3 & 5 beds) and these houses will be available for private sale.The RoleAs the number one Site Manager you will be responsible for managing a variety of sub- contractors and labour packages whilst reporting directly into the contracts manager.* You will be responsible for quality control
* Managing the Sub – Contractors
* Tool box talks
* RAMS & Health & Safety
* Site paperwork
* Reporting back to the Project Manager
* Material control
* Programme reporting
* Reading & interpreting drawingsAbout You* Candidates will need to have experience in timber frame and traditional build residential new build.
* Ideally candidates will have had some experience of working on large projects.* Good eye for detail.
* Be able to interoperate construction drawings and designs.
* Strong man-management skills.
* Excellent organisational skills.
* Good level of IT literacy.
* SSSTS or SMSTS.
* CSCS Card.
* First Aid.What you will get in return:* A very competitive day rate.
* Opportunity for further contracts
* Access to a host of training course through Randstad CPE.
* The chance to work on a well resourced project.What to do next:If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your latest cv. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Brighton branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business