Position: Site ManagerLocations: Stockton on Tees, Middlesbrough, County DurhamRate of Pay: £300-£350/dayStart date: ASAPDuration: 4 monthsThe role:Our client currently has a requirement for a Site Manager to work on an industrial site near Stockton on Tees. The project will involve the rip out and replacement of conveyor systems on site and will involve the management of mechanical, electrical and civil works and subcontractors, being responsible for health and safety, liasing with other managers on site etc.Key duties:• Be responsible for the day-to-day running and organisation of the site
• Prepare work programmes
• Check all paperwork as defined in the company procedures including assistance with the compilation of risk assessments and method statements etc
• Organise and control direct labour and sub-contractors in a timely and efficient manner.
• Communicate with the client and sub-contractors to inform and, as required, resolve any issues which may occur and provide timely accurate feedback from the client and sub-contractors on progress to date
• Provide and maintain adequate labour resources on site, within tender allowances, to achieve programme requirements.
• Maintain all relevant health and safety records, including Net Register, Accident Book etc.
• Maintain accurate information / instruction records on the project.
• Attend site progress meetings
• Act as customer interface on siteRequirements:• SMSTS
• First Aid
• Experience of managing electrical, mechanical and civils trades on industrial sites
• Demonstrate good team management, organisation and communication skills
• Be computer literateTo apply:Please forward an up to date CV or call Ben on 01213090303