Our client is a major meat packaging firm with plants all across the UK during the current boom in food production they are looking for 3 month contractors to join the production crew. It’s an exciting opportunity to join a large production facility. The successful candidates will work as part of the factory processing team producing meat to fulfill production targets on a daily and weekly basis. Successful candidates will be required to work in all areas of the factory where you will be required to:
* Work on own initiative and as part of a team.
* Meet production targets and work to line speed.
* Work across all areas of the meat processing plant.
* Perform a physical role including lifting and standing.
* Work on a rotating shift basis.
* Work in a cold, manufacturing environment (less than 5 degrees Celsius).
* Prior work experience in a meat processing factory is essential.
* Prior knife experience in beef, lamb or pork products would be essential.
* Free car parking and subsidised canteen.
* A skills related bonus of will be paid depending on skill level.
* Relocation assistance will be provided for successful candidates.
What's on offer:
* Competitive remuneration rate (bonus scheme and overtime pay)
* Opportunity to be made permanent if performance merits, with an industry leader