Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Procurement Professional to add to their talented, hardworking team in Barrow-in-Furness on an initial 6 month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £35.00 per hour.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you won't find anywhere else.
Within the role of Procurement Professional, you'll be responsible for:
* All tasks must be performed with a right first time ethic in order to meet business-wide Safety, Quality, Cost, Delivery and People principles.
* Have a sound understanding of and apply the Quality Management System documentation e.g. Policy, Process Instructions, Workmanship Standards, Risk Assessments etc. applicable to your particular work scope and to comply with Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) rules and control measures.
* Support the development, review and update of relevant systems and processes to ensure the effective delivery of activities in assigned areas.
* Support team members to self-verify work to ensure adherence to relevant business systems procedures, policies and processes. Provide guidance to enable the team to produce right first time information.
To succeed within the role of Procurement Professional, you'll have experience in a similar position, and you'll ideally have the following skills:
* Ability to build and maintain strong key relationships both internally and externally.
* Working both individually and as part of a team succesfully
* Leading the development, review and update of relevant systems and processes to ensure the effective delivery of activities in assigned areas.
In addition, any experience within the defence sector would be useful.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
* Work on complex, cutting-edge projects
* Achieve a work/life balance
* Work on long term contracts
* Develop your skills at a prestigious company
* Gain security clearance
If this sounds like the role for you, we'd love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Procurement Professional, please send your CV to the resource centre via the 'apply now' button.
***[PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible!]***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn