Customer Service Advisor - Wakefield
Customer Service AdvisorLocation:
£8 - £10Job RM Reference:
Our client, based in Wakefield is looking for a Customer Service Advisor to provide a professional and flexible customer service support for the Revenues & Benefits Team.Job Purpose
To effectively provide a high quality professional advice, accurate information and transnational service to customers covering a wide range of services provided by the Council and partner organisations through telephone, electronic and face-to-face channels1. To problem solve and provide effective solutions to a range of different enquires or complaints for both Council and partner services regardless of the access channel used by the customer. Taking responsibility for resolving the enquiry as far as possible, this may involve liaising with service departments or partner organisations, research and providing feedback to those involved.
2. Keep updated of changes to council services and provide accurate information to customers about the council and it's services
3. Participate in a rota to cover the role of 'meet and greet' officer, telephone contact centre and , front service desks, providing cover across the customer service centre as daily demand requires.
4. Operate a number of office IT systems including e-mail, word; excel the Customer Relationship Management System and back office systems; ensuring the accurate and timely input and updates of customer information.
5. Facilitate, encourage and support customers in using the most appropriate channels of communication, advising them of alternative forms of access to Council and partner information.
6. Responsible for ensuring that data integrity and customer confidentiality is maintained in relation to customer enquiries.
7. Take an active role in team - working by being a flexible and effective team member and providing support to colleagues.
8. Provide an informal cover role for the Customer Services Manager for short periods of time.You will:
* Experience of working in a flexible customer service environment based on the needs of customer demand and service priorities.
* Experience of taking responsibility for customer issues and seeing these through to an effective conclusion.
* Direct experience in providing in -depth advice to the public, either face to face or by telephone in a multi agency setting.
* High quality communication skills (both verbal and written), together with excellent interpersonal skills to influence and negotiate at all levels and to build effective working relationships with others.To discuss this position or any other Admin role please contact Farheen Abdullah or the Admin Team at FRCE Recruitment Group by emailing your CV to: (url removed).FRCE Recruitment Group:
FRCE Recruitment Group is a market leader in Social Care opportunities and you are able to view the very latest Social Worker vacancies by looking us up at (url removed)FRCE Recruitment Group experience - What we offer our candidates?
* One of the most experienced teams in the UK!
* Up to the minute access to the LATEST VACANCIES in the Country!
* FULL PAYROLL SUPPORT - Whether you choose PAYE or Limited!
* FAST, RELIABLE AND PROFESSIONAL payroll and support team!
* EXCELLENT RATES OF PAY!
* Dedicated service from your own Consultant
* REC Trained recruitment consultantsFRCE Recruitment Group are an equal opportunities employer.*Dependent of Qualifications and Experience.The FRCE Recruitment Group is committed to equality and value diversity. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults