Customer Advisor X 2 - (12 month FTC)
Salary: £18,300 + excellent benefitsAbout usChanging the world is no easy task. But in 1999 that’s exactly what Good Energy set out to do. Its purpose is to enable people, in their homes and their businesses, to play an important role in combatting climate change, by providing households and businesses access to locally sourced 100% renewable energy. Fast forward to today, and the business is now a key player in the renewable energy space, and despite challenging market conditions has continued to grow profitably over the past 5 years.The business has recently reviewed its longer term strategy and is now poised to take a leap forwards, focused on a transformational growth agenda which delivers long term value for its customers, shareholders and people. This will enable the achievement of its purpose; powering the choice for customers, of a cleaner greener future. Good Energy now employs over 300 people in the historic market town of Chippenham, Wiltshire.About the team and roleAs a Customer Advisor (CST), you will be part of the Customer Services department, working within the Customer Support team. The team has a responsibility to provide administrative support to the Operations teams, dealing with specific aspects of taking on new customers and resolving any problems causing an issue in the customer journey. The team is also responsible for ensuring that customers moving in or out of their property have their accounts opened or closed in an accurate and timely manner.You will undertake a number of diverse tasks that may change on a daily basis. The majority of the tasks have delivery deadlines and targets for completion and you will be expected to achieve these. You will work with a high level of cooperation, communication and contribution to the overall team performance, which is tracked against KPIs and individual targets. Other key duties and accountabilities of the role will include;• Processing web sign ups and resolving any issues in regards to these sign ups.
• Processing Meter Readings received from customers.
• Processing all types of COTs in an efficient and accurate manner.
• Processing losses and objections from other suppliers.
• Pro-actively making outbound calls to resolve customer queries and promoting Good Energy’s products and services on both inbound and outbound calls
• Working towards both team and individual processing and quality targets.
• Providing our customers with first time resolution.
• Resolving any problems as quickly as possible and raising/escalating more complicated customer queries if required.About youWith a positive and motivated outlook, you will have the ability to work on your own initiative or as part of a team, taking pride in delivering a first class customer service. You will be PC literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft packages and able to work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential with a flexible and adaptable approach to learning new processes and procedures.Behaviours - Works in a way which role models our values:Straightforward
We are straightforward in how we communicate with each other and get things done.Determined
We are determined and resilient, overcoming challenges to realise our purpose together.Inclusive
We value people’s differences and recognise the strength they give us when we work together.Fair
In fulfilling our purpose, we aim to balance fairly the needs of our people with those of our customers, our shareholders and our futureholders.In addition to a competitive salary we also offer a wide range of benefits. Our office in Chippenham is very accessible; we are just a two minute walk from Chippenham train station and within easy reach of surrounding towns and communities.So if you’d like to be part of this multi award winning, innovative and fast growing ethical energy business, we’d love to hear from you.Please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter stating your experience and suitability for the role.By applying for a job at Good Energy, you agree that we’ll process your details for the purpose of applying for this vacancy. We’ll have access to your personal information from your application and other materials you submit in support of your application. We’ll retain your personal information on our own systems to facilitate the administration of the recruitment process and we’ll share your application with the relevant hiring manager. We won’t share your information for marketing purposes or with any third parties without your expressed consent (if we decide to perform a psychometric test we’ll require additional consent for being able to profile your personal information). We’ll retain your information if you’re unsuccessful for 6 months unless requested not to at which point your data will be deleted.Closing date: 28th June 2018