Customer Service Scheduler / Logistics Coordinator
Our client, an established medical devices company, are looking for a Customer Service Scheduler / Logistics Coordinator to join their team on a contract basis for 12 months. The company pride themselves on their ethical and supportive culture and their projects are making a huge impact to the medical treatment industry.
The Customer Service Scheduler / Logistics Coordinator role will involve day to day management of Field Service Scheduling and to maintain Help Desk open customer issues for escalation or further action.
Customer Service Scheduler / Logistics Coordinator Responsibilities:
* Assign tasks to Field Service Engineering team and schedule within resource planning software application.
* Create and process Field Service requests for planned work.
* Run open helpdesk Case reports for specific customers.
* Responsible for shipping miscellaneous items for specific jobs.
* At the request of the installation team, schedule and manage the installation of small upgrades purchased by the customer.
* Maintain up to date customer contact details.
* Plan materials for software and hardware for new and contract equipment.
* Adhoc activities where appropriate.
This is a 12 month contract role and the hourly rate offered is £16-20 per hour.
Customer Service Scheduler / Logistics Coordinator Skills & Experience Required:
* Proficient with Microsoft Office and good experience of PC applications.
* Previous experience of working within a Customer Service position is preferable.
* Experience of scheduling with SalesForce or similar ERP tool
* Excellent telephone manner and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Proactive, ability to multitask and ability to priortise and manage own workload
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website