Customer Service - Telephone inbound F/T
We are looking for people who are passionate about Customer Service and keen to work for one of the largest banks in the UKWorking as part of our clients Financial Crime team, you will be required to support delivery of 'Best in class' customer service to internal and external customers.The role offers a chance to make a genuine impact on the safety of our customers through investigation of possible fraud.You will handle an array of inbound telephone calls relating to live transactions or retailer disputes regarding debit and credit cards or, as well as online payments.You will build effective trusted relationships with our customers on every call you take, and by listening carefully and asking the right questions, you’ll identify and promote the best possible resolution to a broad array of account/fraud related issues. By developing a broad awareness of financial crime, you will be able to:* Handle a wide range of queries
* Understand and actively responding to customers’ needs and complaints efficiently and effectively
* Provide continual assurance and delivering outstanding customer service
* Handle inbound telephone calls relating to live transactions or disputed payments
* Undertake and deal with a wide range of requests, transactions and enquiries/concerns in an efficient and professional manner.
* Give direction and clarity to customers ensuring a fair outcome is achieved and move to the next request in an appropriate time frame.
* Clarify understanding of customers’ needs and issues and respond so that their expectations are reached and exceeded in line with policies and procedures.
* Ensure that when a dispute is upheld the notification is raised with our Fraud department.
* Right first time in line with given processes.If you are driven to go above and beyond what's expected, always professional in your work, and can engage with customers using your strong communication skills, we would be interested in hearing from you. This is a real opportunity for personal and professional development.You will ideally have some previous Banking experience; however it is more important that you can demonstrate previous experience of engaging with customers over the telephone. Excellent IT/Technology skills are essential, as well as an innovative mind set with a proactive approach to problem solving. A natural flair and a genuine desire to help customers are also essential to succeed in this role.My client offers a fantastic training programme that runs for 4-6 weeks with ongoing support and coaching.You'll be required to work 5 days of 7 hour shifts between the hours of 8am-8pm Monday-Sunday. You will need to be happy to commit to working every Saturday or Sunday, the client does ask for flexibility; total hours are 35 hours a week.We offer a fantastic starting salary, 33 days holiday pro-rata, pension, discounts on a variety of family days, on-site Gym & Restaurant and the opportunity to access lots of free online courses.If you would like to be considered for the role then please send your CV in the first instance.It is imperative that you pass the RBS pre-employment screening which includes a credit check and 2 years referencing.Furthermore, part of the application process will require you to complete assessments, the link to access those will be on the next page.Manpower is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Manpower Group UK is an equal opportunity employer