Work Address: Bromley
Contract type: Part time, 17.5 hours
Assignment Length: 12 weeks
An opportunity has become available for a Housing Assistant. To provide high quality customer service to residents and to provide a full and effective administrative support service to the Housing Team based in Bromley.
To succeed you will have a can do approach to improve the customer experience and have the ability to monitor your own performance against targets and drive yourself to exceed targets.
Please see below key duties of the role:
• General Admin duties such as answering incoming queries by phone or email, filling or documents, maintaining the internal database and spreadsheets, assisting with purchase orders and mail merges.
• Produce reports for managers and drive team performance.
• Dealing with tenancy conversion and mutual exchange applications.
• Manage team gas safety compliance spreadsheet and refer cases to court
This role involves a lot of interactions with customers/residents, over the phone and face to face.
Customer Service is a key attribute and background in housing is highly desirable. Intermediate Excel skills are required as well as Word.Essential:
• Good working knowledge of Excel and word.
• Strong Housing, Admin and Customer service experience.
• Work well under pressure.
• Customer focused.
• Driving license
• Previous experience in this role- candidate will be expected to hit the ground running.---
Fusion People are committed to promoting equal opportunities to people regardless of age, gender, religion, belief, race, sexuality or disability. We operate as an employment agency and employment business.You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website