The Systems Engineer will work as part of an integrated project team developing world-leading control systems.
As a Systems Engineer your main responsibilities will involve:- Working in a team environment to develop systems that meets the complex and demanding requirements of our customers. These systems provide high-integrity solutions for our control systems products.
As a Systems Engineer your skills and qualifications will ideally include a number of the following:- System level design experience
- System level requirements development activities
- Hardware/Software requirements specification skills
- Problem solving skills
- Experience of safety-critical products containing real-time embedded software
- Knowledge and experience of requirements capture and management
- Use of modelling tools such as Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of electronicsWhat we're looking for in you:- Due to the nature of this role you will need to have excellent team skills, be self-motivated, fast-learning and have the ability to prioritise and manage your own work with minimal guidance.Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application