Contracts ManagerFreelance or PermanentContracts Manager Role & Requirements:As a Contracts Manager you would ideally have a minimum of 10 years in the construction industry and must have 5-6 years' experience of managing contracts with values from £600k to £7.5m, overseeing contracts from preconstruction, able to plan and program projects, liaise with the client and oversee up to 4 projects at any one time, with Site Managers reporting back to you on a daily / weekly basis.Duties:* Team leader working with Design Build Manager, Commercial Manager (Senior Surveyor) Assistant Surveyor, Site Manager, Buyer.
* Generally running of 3no live projects at any one time.
* Our Projects include Housing, Care Homes, Education, Medical Centres, Industrial, Fire Stations, and Pubs.
* Assistance with Pre-Qual submissions.
* Chair Internal Handover Meeting for own projects.
* Attend Pre-Contract Client Meeting.
* Produce programmes using Asta Power project software in conjunction with Planner.
* Organise Site Set up in conjunction with Site Manager, Accommodation, Permits, Temporary services, signage etc.
* Obtain quotations for incoming services in conjunction with D&B Manager.
* Organise and chair Sub-Contractor Pre-Commencement Meetings to be held on site, take minutes and distribute.
* Produce and record Information Required Schedules.
* Send out Scaffold enquiries.
* Organise the issue of information to Site Manager and Subis
* Produce monthly Project Progress report for Site meetings.
* Organise and Chair and report on fortnightly team meeting on site.
* Monitor programme, commissioning periods, defects in order to complete on time.
* Issue notice of delay and request for an extension of time if required at appropriate time, as defined by the contract.
* Assist with the production of the completion H & S file, and home owner packs.
* Attend chair and record internal post contract review meeting.
* Be an ambassador for the company monitoring standards, H & S etc.
*Please apply with an up to date CV