Document ControllerRate: £18 - £23 an hour (Depending on Experience)Location: LondonRecruiting for an experienced Document Controller who is a quick learner, ideally with experience in rail who would be responsible for:* Assisting the quality team in the set‐up, management and maintenance of the Electronic Document Management Systems.
* Ensuring documentation is compliant with the company’s quality requirements.
* Supporting the Quality Manager on quality related matters
* Updating the document control files and management system of the project
* Ensuring project related information is up to date, downloaded from the Information Management System
* Creating various trackers, registers and other tools as required to ensure that all stored information is accessible and easy to find
* Ensuring all templates used with the department conform to the Company standard.
* Ad hoc duties as required to assist the project teamRequirements:* Proven experience in Enterprise Bridge eB is essential!
* Proven work process mapping and development
* Strong presentation skills
* Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
* Has experience using BC Business Collaborator document management system.
* Proven knowledge of information lifecycle and data flow requirements on an engineering and construction projectThis is an urgent role and looking for a start ASAP. This will have a lot of interest so please apply with your most up to date copy of your CV or give me a call on (Apply online only) if you feel you are well suited to this.“VGC Group are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy