Documentation Coordinator£24,370Full time – 12 month FTCLondon - Canary WharfAbout My ClientThe Security Industry Authority is an independent body responsible for regulating the private security industry within the United Kingdom. Our role includes the issuing licenses, under the Private Security Industry Act 2001, to individuals undertaking designated activities within the private security industry. We are also responsible for ensuring that only fit and proper people and organisations deliver regulated private security services.The role of Customer Support Officer – Identity and Documentation CentreTo be a member of a team of IDC Officers, working in the SIA’s Identity & Document Handling Centre in order to complete the day-to-day activities and tasks of the department. You will be assessing and verifying Passports, Visas and application forms etc, to ensure they are in line with the licensing requirementsAbout you* A basic awareness and attention to detail when assessing primary identity documents.
* Experience in handling a wide variety of UK and overseas documents.
* The ability to work and experience of working in a task orientated processing function.
* Able to understand and interpret legislation and then apply this to every day enquiries.
* Experience in managing workloads and adhering to tight deadlines.
* Has an innovative approach to problem solving.Closing date for applications: 12.00pm on Thursday 28th June 2018Interview date: TBCCapita is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy