Data Warehouse Consultant
Data Warehouse Consultant, AWS RedshiftOur Dublin based global client is looking for an experienced Data Warehouse Consultant who has experience of building and maintaining Data Warehouses using AWS Redshift. This is an initial 6 month contract that will typically role.You will:* Work closely with stakeholders, the data science team, and product teams to develop the data warehousing and analytics capabilities, delivering value across the enterprise.* Build a warehouse from the ground up so you will design and incrementally implement an appropriate EDW schema.* Have experience of ETL frameworks in the context of EDW population.
* Willing to take ownership and stand by EDW decisions.
* Capable of moving from prototype to production, and taking responsibility for the full lifecycle of a component.Your background and experience will include:* Expertise in Data Warehousing concepts and best practices.
* Expertise in building and maintaining an EDW using AWS Redshift.
* Experience with Multitenant EDWs.
* Experience with AWS and Redshift security models in the context of running an AWS Redshift cluster.* Experience of ETL frameworks in the context of EDW population.* Experience with provisioning clusters to match projected demand.Other informationIf this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.Triad is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief.Triad Group Plc acts as an Employment Business for this contract position