Senior AWS Developer [AWS]
Key Skills: AWS
Our client Tier1 IT system integrator are looking for Senior AWS Developer to support their client project based in Dublin, Ireland.
Location: Dublin [Due to COVID-19 initial Remote work is acceptable until situation revives]
- Our team and technology are responsible for creating hiring solutions for millions of applicants and future employees that will help Our Client stay customer obsessed. We create global solutions that not only scale up in volume, but also handle the complexity of diverse workflows and country specific rules/regulations.
- As part of our growth and expansion, we are building an integration interfaced on Native AWS from ground up. This solution will integrate HVH Salesforce and external systems.
- As a Software Development Engineer, you will drive the development of services and assets for a solution that will be used by millions of applicants aspiring to work at Our Client. You will own the implementation of the integration interface using proven as well as evolving AWS services and other technologies to create a scalable and reliable solution. Your tier-one services will have highest standards and be available 24x7, scale under massive load, and perform consistently.
In this role you will
- Be a technical leader that is not afraid to challenge the norms and innovate.
- Execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Develop relationships with internal and external partner teams to move fast.
- Help establish the long-term success strategy for your systems, development best practices, and operational excellence processes.
- Collaborate with peers to ensure your strategies are in alignment with the rest of the development teams.
- Develop junior and new team members by mentoring them on multiple fronts.
We want you if
- You strive to build highly available, scalable, and performant tier-one services to power responsive, intuitive, and sleek experiences for customers.
- You have high standards and drive a culture of excellence, grow and mature a young team to take them to the next level.
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and equally adept at communicating upwards and downwards.
- You are curious, love problem-solving, diving deep, collect data to make well informed decisions, but use sound judgement in the face of insufficient data.
- You follow the latest technologies and motivate your teams to innovate.
- You have strong leadership qualities, and a track record of delivering great solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or similar technical field
- 6 years of experience as a Software Development Engineer
- Deep knowledge of object-oriented design, distributed system architecture, and various AWS technologies.
- Successfully delivered large scale solutions on AWS.
- Experience developing automation in at least one of OO languages - Java, C#/C , Python.
- MS in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Experience in developing using SQS and Lambda.
- Experience in Testing AWS.
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired.
- Experience architecting large-scale multi-tier web applications.