CONTRACT - SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR ***Urgent requirement for an experienced Windows Systems Administrator to work for one of the largest e-commerce organisations in the world.Responsibilities:* Ensure that day to day operational requirements are met.
* Ensure that day to day operations is being managed effectively through our case management systems and address urgent issues coming in
* Deliver operational services that focuses on delighting our employees and reducing cost per end user
* Working closely with outsourced partners and resolving outstanding issues the partners are having
* Proactive process improvement including problem management and headroom / capacity planning to reduce repeat of incidents and issues.
* Work with key business users to understand their business requirements and recommend potential solutions.
* Maintain key operational metrics and provide regular updates to upper management.
* Other key skills sets include: communication, organizational, quick learner, methodical troubleshooting, ability to prioritize and a passion for technologyKey requirements:* “Can do” attitude and strong customer service and organizational skills.
* Exhibits strong customer service qualities and track record on of delivering quality results. .
* Candidates should demonstrate technical strengths in most of the following technologies* Networking and TCP IP
* Citrix Xenapp / XenDesktop / VMWare
* Microsoft Windows 2008/2012, Active Directory, PKI, DNS & GPO’s
* VPN technologies, Direct Access and Netscaler
* EG Innovations for Monitoring and Appsense profile management
* Access gateways such as Blue Coat* Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand complex relationships between components of multi-tiered, distributed applications.
* Cross-platform Unix/windows administration as well as scripting / power shell skills a plus.
* Ability to provide reliable technical support and guidance on complex issues in a high velocity, dynamic environment.
* Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly to customers and upper management.
* Global or international experience preferred.
* Ability to thrive in a fast changing competitive environmentPlease get in touch with an up to date CV, thanks.Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. It is a company within the Allegis group of companies, the fourth largest staffing group in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems, Aston Carter and Aerotek are trading names of Allegis Group Limited. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement available at (url removed) Please note when you give us your data, we will share it within Allegis Group and this involves the transfer of such data outside the European Economic Area, subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Statement