Business Studies Teacher - Durham
Schools Mutual Services, partnered with the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust, are seeking to employ a Business Studies Teacher to work in one of our partnered schools in Durham. The suitable individual will be working in a secondary setting with students up to Key Stage 5. The salary will be dependent on experience.
Working as part of a successful, energetic and friendly team, the successful applicant will be responsible for delivering Business Studies across KS4 and KS5. They will be expected to work Monday to Friday between 08.30 to 15.30.
To be considered for the position, you must:
* Have QTS or QTLS
* Have experience teaching Business Studies in a secondary school
* Be able to adapt to different routines daily
* Be able to give educational references and hold the right to work within the UK
* Hold a current update registered DBS or willing to undertake a DBS application
Schools Mutual Services are registered with APSCO, who are a leading education safeguarding compliance body. Upon registration a thorough interview procedure takes place, where you are expected to give accurate information and explain any gaps in employment. For safeguarding procedures, we required your references to be satisfactory and for DBS purposes, any convictions declared.
About Schools Mutual Services:
We have been formed in 2020 and chaired by the CEO of the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust. Unlike an agency, we are a not-for-profit partnered recruitment service for the Bishop Wilkinson Catholic Education Trust.
Schools Mutual Services additional offering:
As a valued education professional at Schools Mutual Services, you will receive:
* Industry leading rates of pay with direct contracts through the Trust
* Consistent permanent employment opportunities through our schools
* Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
* Health and Wellbeing package which is unrivalled and includes 24 hour access to a GP
* Direct employment in schools within the Education Trust
* Inclusive training by our schools to help with your professional development and keep you aligned with current curriculum guidelines
* Access to a HR consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
Once an application has been received, a member of Schools Mutual Services will contact you to explain next steps before introducing you to our partnered schools