Tradewind Recruitment are seeking an experienced caretaker Secondary School vacancy starting ASAP.
The responsibilities for the role will include:
• The care and upkeep of all buildings and their grounds, including all gardens, sheds and outbuildings.
• Building and Maintenance Repairs
• Having good knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and requirements, including Fire Safety.
• Undergoing regular Health and Safety training, and reviewing this on an annual basis.
• Ensuring that the building is secure at all times.
• Key-holder responsibility. Opening and locking up daily.
• Flexible hours, working both indoors and outdoors.
• Adhering to Safeguarding procedures that the school follow.
• Organising/prioritising tasks to ensure the safety of all staff and children is maintained.
As an agency we can offer you excellent rates of pay, working hours are 10.00 – 18.00pm and you will need to have a DBS.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful for this Teaching Position you will need to:• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKPlease send through your resume to Linzi on or you can call me on (Apply online only)and press option 3.Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer