Early Years Educator Level III
Tradewind is currently recruiting for an Early Years Educator to work in The London Borough of LambethTradewind is currently recruiting for skilled and experienced Early Years Educator to work in one their Reception Classes to cover maternity post until December 2018The ideal candidate for this role should be creative, passionate and committed. If you are resilient, hardworking then this is the position for yo.This outstanding Nursery School requires an Early Years Educator with at least one years’ experience to work alongside the class teacher with 30 children. You will be supporting pupils between the ages of 3- 5 years carrying out observations, reading and phonics throughout the day. Your daily pay rate will be £12.00 per hour. Your hours of work are between 8.30am – 4.30pm with 45 minutes lunch.The Nursery school’s commitment is to provide equality of opportunity for everyone at their school regardless of race, class, gender, special educational needs, religion, sexual orientation, culture, disability or ability. The school prides themselves on creating partnerships with the children, staff, parents, carers and governors and fostering links with the wider community.The Nursery school is bright and spacious, the staff are friendly and welcoming.
There has also been a large amount of investment into the playground and creative wild life area for the children’s development.• The school will consider temporary candidates for permanent placements
• All members of staff are sent on a first-aid training course
• There is a highly effective leadership and management; encouraging team work and dedication from all staff.There is limited parking with the school locality, however there is adequate transport linksBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join Tradewind and be successful as an Early Years Educator you will need to have:• Educated to degree level or at least one years’ experience working in a school
• You should be qualified to at least NVQ/Cache Level III or NNEB standard and be confident in all aspects of the Early Years Foundation Curriculum.
• You must have the right to work in the UK
• Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment historyTo apply for the position as an Early Years Educator. Please contact Carol Grey on (Apply online only)
Quoting JN -(Apply online only)Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer