Early Years Teaching assistant
Tradewind Recruitment is working with an outstanding primary school based in Hillingdon that are recruiting for a 1:1 support to a Nursery child with physical disabilities.The SENCo and Headteacher of this brilliant, high achieving school in the heart of vibrant Hillingdon are keen to appoint an experienced teaching assistant to work with a Nursery child with physical disabilities. The role requires you to have confident, clear commutation skills as well as a dynamic, professional approach. You must be committed for the academic year and demonstrate an interest in developing your career in education.The role will involve• Early Years support for a child with physical disabilities.
• Work alongside the EYFS team to plan and prepare engaging, fun sessions for small groups of learners that need additional support
• Calm and nurturing mannerismThe teaching assistant roles are Part time, 2.5 days’ week and will be due to start in September 2018 to continue for the full academic year.To be considered for the Early Years Teaching assistant, Supporting pupil with Physical Disabilities, West Drayton, Hillingdon.you must;• Have previous experience working in a primary school setting.
• Be a team player – this role requires someone who works well with teachers, pupils and parents
• Demonstrate commitment, dedication and resilience in your previous childcare work
• have an ability to manage sometimes challenging behaviour
• Ideally you will be local to Hillingdon or happy to travel to Hillingdon.The location
HillingdonThe school benefits• The potential to eventually undertake your teacher training in partnership with the school
• Career progression for the right candidate
• A vibrant and creative area of London
• In house school CPD training
• £70- £75 per dayBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this Year 2 Teaching assistant, supporting pupils with Autism, role you will need to:• Have some experience supporting children with autism
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position Early Years Teaching assistant, Supporting pupil with Physical Disabilities, West Drayton, Hillingdon 158644
Or for more information about the role, contact Ayaz Ahmed on (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.DISCLAIMER
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community