English Teacher – No Planning No Marking
Outstanding Secondary School
Up to £200 per dayQ – Are you experienced in teaching English up to KS5 level?
Q – Are you looking for a work life balance?
Q – Are you only available for a new start in the new year?One of the best schools that Tradewind Recruitment work with are looking for an English Teacher for a January 2019 start, to teach Key Stage 3 and 4 English within the school while not commit to any planning or marking; so should you be looking for a break from full-time employment and maybe want a role with more flexibility, this could be the position for you.
Ofsted rated ‘Outstanding’ School in Redbridge is an understatement, we have been working for the school for years and every teacher who works in the school has nothing but praises to say about how well the school is organised, the support from SLT, the friendliness of staff and the good behaviour of the students.
• From all the teachers who have been there to work, we have received amazing feedback about the school, most teachers have gone back to work because of how much they enjoyed working in such a good environment, amongst great staff and a supportive SLT
• Undergone extensive refurbishment
• The school has an ethos to educate young people and equip them with the tools they need for their future, both for further education and the workplace
• The science department is a large, and lively department with a mixture of young and experienced teachers
• The department is made up of 8 teachers, 1 HOD and 1 Second in Charge
• Joining a collegiate, hardworking and supportive environment with ample opportunity for self-development
What is expected of you?
• Ability to teach general English up to KS4 (essential), and A Level English (desired)
• A commitment to deliver a high standard of teaching and a passion to see students achieve in English
• A team player who can work collaboratively with other members of staff to ensure achievement and success within the department
• Ambitious to continuously learn and develop your teaching ability
• A QTS holder (or equivalent teaching qualification)
• A legal right to work within the UK
• A CV that covers the last 10 years of employment history (if applicable) and any employment gaps be explainedTradewind offer:
• To work in the top schools in London to develop your skills and progress in your career
• Competitive daily rate/salary
• We offer you more certified CPD courses than other education recruitment agencies, 25 to be exact! (That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor)
• School insight, knowledge and tips to be success in the interview stage
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Help with lesson planning – our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a job
• Online portal timesheet system (you no longer need to take paper timesheets to school)
• FREE social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsAPPLY NOW with an updated CV , you will be contacted if shortlisted!Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you’ll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer