Exam Invigilators Required In Willesden
A school based in Willesden has large requirements for Exam Invigilators, starting in September 2018. They will be able to provide you with on-going flexible work through the academic year. The school has a very well established support system and has a fantastic reputation for providing staff with all necessary resources and training. The school also have some of the best exam results in the area. You will be expected to supervise exam procedures and ensure a stable environment through periods.Suitable candidates will have the following:* A commitment to ensuring a smooth operation of Exams.
* Experience working within an educational setting (we must be able to secure a reference from this source)
* FlexibilityAs a member of the TeacherActive team, you will have access to a wide selection of benefits.These include:* Market leading rates of pay, as well as a clear and easy payment method
* A dedicated and knowledgeable team of consultants available to assist you
* Excellent career opportunities
* Fantastic referral schemePlease contact us on Angus Edhouse or email your CV toAll applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services