EYFS Teaching Assistant
Early Years Teaching Assistant- May 2021- Selby area
Ad hoc / long term supply
Are you a teaching assistant with experience of working with an EYFS setting?
Are you looking to support children develop and progress to meet the early learning goal?
Are you looking to make a positive impact to children's learning and development?
Well, Academics would love to hear from you!
* You will be required to work in EYFS settings on an ad hoc supply basis
* Opportunities for long term supply too
* You'll be expected to assist the teacher and ensure all children are supported to achieve the best they possibly can.
* You need to be a flexible, passionate and enthusiastic individual who thrives to promote a love for learning.
* You must obtain a Teaching Assistant qualification, Level 2 or 3 is desirable.
* Experience of working with Nursery/EYFS aged children
* Able to positively impact children's learning and development
* Adaptable and uses initiative
In return you will receive...
* A dedicated Primary Consultant to work with
* Excellent Primary Schools to work in with a great team who are able to support you
* Generous rates of pay
* Honest and friendly service
If you would like to hear more about this role then please contact Laura who will help you with any queries.
(phone number removed)
If this role is not quite what you're looking for, then please call us as we are always on the look-out for excellent candidates to fill a wide variety of positions. We are more than happy to discuss out opportunities with you