Geography Teacher required
Considering your options once 'normality' returns? Simply Education are on hand to support you in readiness for when this uncertain period is over!
Simply Education are proudly working very closely with a large secondary school in Aylesbury with the recruit of a Geography specialist from September.
The role is full time from September, for a minimum of 1 term.
Simply Education are continuing to work through this period of time to ensure we are able to continue to recruit & support both our schools & teachers locally. We are also able to offer online/ video registrations.
If you are keen to get organised for September 2020, discuss this post or further roles available & discover how Simply Education are able to support you with securing that next exciting opportunity role; then register your details today! You local dedicated consultant will then be in contact directly to discuss opportunities further.
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required