HLTA / Level 3 Nursery Nurse, South London
Are you an experienced HLTA or Level 3 qualified Nursery Nurse with the drive and passion to work within a SEN setting?Empowering Learning are currently working SEN Schools in the South London and Kent area’s that caters for students with varied needs PMLD, Autism and Complex needs. The successful candidate must adapt to a fast-paced educational environment and be incredibly hard working and committed to their role. You should have the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative to engage students and ensure that standards of attainment are met accordingly. Having SEN experience is desirable but not essential, all we require is passionate and dedicated individuals who want to make a difference to students with Special Educational Needs.To be successful for this role you must:* Hold a HLTA qualification or CACHE L3/ NVQ L3/NNEB
* Have at least one year's experience in an SEN or Mainstream School setting
* Have passion and willingness to work with students with Special educational needs
* Comfortable assisting with personal care
* Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
* An enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain oneOur SEN Schools are dedicated to providing an inclusive learning environment for all pupils by recognising their individual abilities and tailoring the curriculum that allow them to access their education. They have fantastic resources and facilities to support the student's needs accordingly and staff strive to play a significant role in their learning journey’s.When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.If you have the skill set and passion to work in SEN Learning environments, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV online or by email to Ryan at (url removed) or call on (Apply online only)