Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
Tradewind are currently working with a well located, North London Primary School to recruit a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant. This role will run until July 2019 with the opportunity of permanent employment. The daily pay rate for this role £80 per day. This is a fantastic opportunity for any graduate looking for a start in education.You will be working in an Ofsted rate ‘Good’ school in the London borough of Enfield, North London. This is a large primary school with industry leading facilities.The School are looking:
• A recent graduate. With a preference of a degree in a core subject
• Strong Maths and English skills
• Prior experience in an Early Years setting.
• An excellent attitude and the motivation to start a career in Education
Your main responsibility in this Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant role will be to support the class teacher in one of the schools 12 Key Stage 2 classes. You will be responsible for supporting your class teacher as well leading group sessions in Maths and English
Located in a rural part of North London (Enfield). This school is a 10-minute walk away from a major London overground station and is also close to several major bus routes as well as a direct train line to Liverpool Street Station.The benefits of the school:
• The opportunity to work within a fantastic working space. This is a very large school with over 1000 students and a vast outdoor area.
• You will be working alongside Teachers and Support Staff who are well established and follow ‘Outstanding’ practice.
• This position has the potential to become permanent as the school are constantly looking for graduates who will complete post graduate teaching programmes within their school.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo apply for this role, you must have:
• A graduate level education, preferably in a core subject.
• This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
• Your CV must cover the last 10 Years of employment where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as an Early Years Teaching Assistant in Camden, London. Or for more information about the role, contact Mark Laurie on 02078455450 / quoting ref no JN -(Apply online only)Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.DISCLAIMER
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community