KS2 - Canvey Island
A modern Primary School with a good learning environment based in Canvey Island is now seeking a strong KS2 teacher to join their ambitious teaching staff full time starting in September 2018. The school is in a socially diverse area; a strong classroom presence is a must. The school has outstanding behaviour and aim for high standards of achievement.The school are looking for a teacher who:
- Is passionate about high quality teaching and learning.
- Has high expectations of behaviour and achievement.
- Is adaptable and resourceful when challenged.
- Is a good team player.As the successful Year 4 Teacher you will need to:
- Be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP of Bachelor of Education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Key Stage 2 and the current curriculum.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, a patient and creative approach is necessary.The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resources
- Free CPD courses
- In school support from experienced senior leadership teachersAll successful candidates will be required to undergo relevant safeguarding checks including full application form and an enhanced DBS with barred list check where appropriate.The school are looking to interview ASAP, so please contact Ashley on 01245570079 for more information