Learning Mentor – Bromley
Learning Mentor – Bromley“Everyone has strengths. For some it may take more effort to find them, but everyone deserves a chance to shine”Are you an experienced graduate with the SEN training and skills necessary to work with children with complex needs?Here at EduStaff we support graduates to find long-term, full-time education-based roles that prepares them for their master’s or SENCO training!***Learning Mentor opening in Bromley for long-term role!
***Experience supporting vulnerable children advantageous!
***Must have a minimum of a 2:2 degree for Learning Mentor
***Long-term, full-time role only - role lasting academic year!
***Must have experience working with children with complex needs
***£65-£75 a day for Graduate Learning MentorThe Learning Mentor must have…- Minimum 2:2 degree
- Experience supporting pupils with complex needs (6 months is desirable)
- Training or experience with Makaton, PECS, restraint training extremely beneficial for this role.
- Caring and resilient in nature with a natural ability in nature
- A non-graduate with extensive SEN experience will be considered!The Learning Mentor responsibilities- Supporting key pupils on their behavioural/learning plans
- Providing targeted support outside of the classroom in stimulating environments
- Liaise with the Inclusion manager to deliver SEN and behavioural provision
- Developing social/emotional skills (depending on individual need)
- Accompanying pupils to relevant therapy sessions (depending on individual need)The school are based within the Borough of Bromley and are run but an extremely caring SENCO. They are seeking a kindly-welcoming a graduate to bring their knowledge and experience in a full-time role within a renown inclusive unit.If you are the graduate we are looking for, send your application through for this Graduate Learning Mentor role