Tradewind are recruiting! Are you an outstanding KS3 – KS4 Maths Teacher looking for your next role in Wandsworth?Tradewind Recruitment are currently looking for a hardworking, dynamic, ambitious Maths Teacher to join an oversubscribed, large Girls school in Wandsworth, SW London for an immediate start on a full time basis.
This is a full time, long-term role covering maternity leave, with a daily rate of £150 - £190 dependant on your experience and suitability.
Teachers at this school encourage enquiring minds and a life-long interest in learning. They promote an understanding community in which all members are respected and their talents and achievements celebrated.
Their ethos is to provide an excellent and challenging education in a calm and orderly environment enables all individuals to reach their full potential. They also provide a wide range of opportunities and experiences which will broaden students' horizons. This develops thinking, informed and confident women with high self-esteem who will be able to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
We are looking for:
· This OFSTED ‘outstanding’ secondary school are looking for a Mathematics Teacher who can teach across Key Stages (3 – 4) and who has excellent subject knowledge
· A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning throughout their role
· A collaborative and driven individual who will support and lead on the delivery of the subject through inventive approaches including curriculum design and the use of ICT
The role: Teaching a range of Maths over a varied timetable and across different Key Stages and abilities.
Location: The school in Wandsworth is easily accessible by Rail, Underground, Bus or Car and parking is available on site.
The school offers:
Teachers at this school benefit from working a dedicated team of professionals. You will also have your own laptop and access to outstanding lesson plans and resources. Staff and students work together in pleasant surroundings in a modern, state of the art building with excellent facilities.
As a Teacher, you will have the support of a cohesive and committed team of teachers who work collaboratively to maintain high standards and expectations, plus:
· A well-equipped department with interactive white boards and access to new technologies.
· A comprehensive induction package and a wide range of CPD opportunities for all staffBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this Maths Teacher role you will need to:
• Hold QTS status or equivalent teaching qualification
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as a Mathematics teacher in SW London. Or for more information about the role, contact Carlo Randazzo on (Apply online only) / We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates and employees come first. As a Tradewind employee you’ll have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor. We have the very best people to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you, to ensure we have a thorough understanding of your career goals and work hard on your behalf to secure you positions with great rates of pay and plenty of development opportunities. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching teachers and support staff with their dream job, and help primary, secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer