Nursery Nurse Level 3 needed in Altrincham
Practitioners Level 3
Are you a qualified nursery nurse looking for flexible and convenient working hours?
Do you have a good understanding of the EYFS?
Do you have at least 6 months experience working with children or within a nursery environment?
Can you work as part of a team within a setting?
Are you happy to cover day-to-day supply work?
Can you provide a warm and caring atmosphere for the children?
Do you have the passion to bring the EYFS to life and inspire little minds?Simply Education Benefits:
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each successful referral you introduce (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.We are working closely with nurseries and early years settings in and around the Cheshire East/West area, who are looking for permanent staff members as well as short term and long-term cover staff.The job vacancy you are looking for may be just the click of a button away!
Contact us for more information now