PA to Associate Headteacher
Personal Assistant to Associate Headteacher – Maternity cover – Tower HamletsTradewind are recruiting! Are you an experienced Headteacher’s PA looking for a new opportunity?Tradewind recruitment is currently working with a lovely secondary school in Tower Hamlets to recruit an experienced, high performing school Personal Assistant on a full-time basis, to cover a Maternity Cover from June 2018.This secondary school high achieving, over-subscribed and successful comprehensive school for pupils aged 11 to 18. The school aims to provide a safe, creative environment supporting their pupils to achieve outstanding academic achievement for their future successes.The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Ensuring a high standard of administrative and management support for the Associate Headteacher
- Managing the Associate Headteacher’s diary; arranging and booking meetings, taking minutes, being the first point of contact for calls and enquiries.
- Actioning emails, correspondence and writing memos and letters from dictation
- Co-ordination and administration of recruitment to School Direct training vacancies
- Co-ordinating INSET training within the school and in conjunction with other schools
- Managing budgets and communicating with the Finance and Resources Director.The school was rated OUTSTANDING in its most recent OFSTED. It provides supportive atmosphere in which to work and promotes a high standard of achievement for both staff and pupils. It is located very centrally in Tower Hamlets with excellent access to the Underground and bus network.By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• FULL FREE Exam Invigilation Training
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo join us and be successful in this Personal Assistant role you will need to provide the following:• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
• Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
• You must have the legal right to work in the UKClick ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as Personal Assistant to Associate Headteacher in Tower Hamlets, Greater London. Or for more information about the role, contact Laura Zeuschner on (Apply online only) /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer