PPA Teacher – Primary School - East LondonStarting date: ASAPWe have a OFSTED rated ‘good’ primary school in Newham looking for 2 teachers to cover PPA until the end of the academic year - NQTs are welcome to apply.This two form entry school in the borough of Newham is in the middle of a diverse community. The school are seeking to appoint teachers who are passionate about children and their learning, with excellent subject knowledge to enable every child to achieve their full potential.The school have an immediate vacancy to start ASAP for 2 lively and enthusiastic teachers who have the experience and capabilities to carry out this important role in the school.The school are looking for someone who can demonstrate:• Excellent classroom practice that displays creativity with the ability to make learning fun.
• Strong behavioral and classroom management.
• The highest expectations for all children and want to make a difference.
• High expectations and a commitment to providing the best possible education for all pupils.
• The ability to work as part of a team and to inspire, support and lead others.As a PPA cover teacher, you will be teaching KS1 and KS2.As with the majority of PPA positions, the work may be set for you but the school do not expect you to rely on this, so do be prepared to be immersed in your delivering of the curriculum and where required hands on with the workload.Ideal PPA Teacher:• You must hold QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
• You will ideally have worked in KS1 & KS2
• You will ideally have at least 2 years’ experience - NQTs are welcome to apply
• Ideally have a SEN experience although not essentialThe school can offer you:• Children who are motivated, well behaved and a pleasure to teach
• A small school where everyone knows each other and works closely together
• A school that is creative, forward-thinking and committed to high expectations for all
• A supportive working environment which values everyone
• Opportunities for professional and personal developmentPlease get in contact with Andrew Marr ASAP if interested.Other information:We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service (formerly known as the Criminal Records Bureau) and have 2 references