Primary Teacher Year 1 Bromley
Primary Teacher Year 1 BromleyWhen was the last time you had an amazing day at work? Are you looking for a new challenge in your career? Are you looking to work in an outstanding school?Academics are recruiting on behalf of a primary school in the borough of Bromley whose current year 1 teacher is leaving for maternity. The job starts in January with interviews starting immediately. The job is full time and is two terms cover, candidates that prove themselves may also be offered a permanent contract.* Primary School Teacher: Year 1 KS1
* Starting ASAP
* Full Time
* Ofsted Outstanding (2017).
* 2 form entry
* Walking distance from train station and onsite parking
* Pay: M2 to M5The school has achieved a strong Ofsted report and prides itself on its warm and highly ambitious staff. Teaching is focussed on producing creative, confident and ambitious students ready to move on to the next stage of their education. They are thus looking for passionate, creative and dedicated teachers to keep up the values of the school.Previous experience teaching in key stage 1 would be preferred but teachers with experiences in other year groups may also be considered. NQTs may also be considered if they can prove their ability at interview.Requirements:* QTS
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A hard working attitude and passion to make a difference at the school
* Quality lesson planner with the ability to engage students so they learn but also enjoy themselves in lessons.
* Strong Team player to work with the rest of KS1 and Teaching assistants in the classThe school has an outstanding reputation with modern buildings and natural settings. With these quality features it is no wonder that turnover of teachers at the school is very low.If you are interested and you feel as though you would be suited to this role, be sure to send your up to date CV as soon possible to ensure that you are one of the first candidates to be considered.Call academics on: (Apply online only) and as for the contact: Adam Smith