Have you got a passion for teaching children? Are you looking for a new opportunity to explore a range of Schools? Do you thrive when helping others succeed?
Randstad is an education recruitment agency who support Schools across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk with their long-term, day-to-day and permanent needs. There is a large amount of work available in and around Cambridge so candidates will be kept busy. Through working as a supply teacher candidates are given the flexibility to choose their own days for work and these roles could potentially lead to permanent and long-term roles in some of our schools. For those who are just starting out as a teacher this is a perfect way to gain valuable experience that looks great on a CV!
Interested in this role?
Benefits of working with Randstad:
- Exclusive roles
- DBS and school application support
- App-based booking system
- A dedicated consultant focused on finding you the right roles
- Refer a friend scheme to get £300 in shopping vouchers!
Benefits of the role:
- Work when and where you want
- Competitive pay
- No planning
- Local bookings
- Weekly pay
- Keeping up-to-date records of students progression and learning
- Marking work completed during the day
- Following set plans to deliver effective lessons
* Knowledge of the EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 curriculums
* Relevant qualifications (PGCE, QTS, BEd etc.)
* 2 references for the last 5 years (1 must be a full child-based safeguarding reference)
* Experience teaching in a UK primary school
* A job history for the last 10 years
* An up-to-date DBS on the update service (we can assist you if you don't have one)
If you're interested in working with a wide range of schools, don't hesitate to apply now, email us on or call us on (phone number removed)!
So if this sounds like the role for you then don't wait, apply today before it's too late