Reception Teaching Assistant
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working with a one form entry village primary school to recruit a Reception Teaching Assistant to join their team on a full-time basis. This role is due to commence in September 2018 and will last until July 2019. The successful candidate will be available for work 5 days per week. Working hours will be 8:30-16:00 and the daily rate of pay will be £75.00-£85.00 per day.If your application is successful, you will be a part of a very successful primary school. The school have a strong sense of community and strong links with their parish and local community. They aim to stimulate and motivate pupils to become independent learners and thinkers, who are well balanced, globally and culturally respectful. Behaviour in school is outstanding as all pupils love to learn and attend school. Leadership in school is strong and effective. The school is well resourced with indoor and outdoor learning spaces equipped to the highest standard.The successful candidate will have the following experience and attributes:
• Previous experience working in a Reception class
• Experience teaching Phonics
• Calm and nurturing individualThis role will require you to assist with teaching and learning in a Reception class. You will be required to assist the team raise attainment and you will be responsible for all display and creative work.The school is easily accessible via the Bakerloo and Jubilee Line. Parking is available for staff who wish to drive.The school can offer an inclusive and positive working environment. School fairs, activities, productions, sporting events and educational trips happen on a regular basis, making learning a special and fun experience. This is a fantastic school to join if you are looking for career progression. The school offer excellent teacher training programmes and weekly CPD for teachers and teaching assistants. Permanent contracts are offered to stay who prove to be hardworking, enthusiastic and committed.The Tradewind differenceBy registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultantsTo be considered for this position the school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who has previous experience working in a school setting.
The position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas police Clearances and professional reference checks.
Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained.Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this Reception SEN Teaching Assistant role in Brent (162451). Alternatively, more information please contact Charlotte or Aaron at Tradewind on (Apply online only)/ /We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.DISCLAIMER
‘No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community