Religious Studies Teacher
Religious Studies Teacher – Secondary School - Barnet* Religious Studies Teacher
* Secondary School
* Based in North London
* Starting in February
* £(Apply online only) per dayEmpowering Learning are looking for an enthusiastic and committed Teacher of Religious Studies to teach across the age and ability range. The school are looking for the successful candidate to have experience teaching Religious Studies across the Secondary age range. The school are looking for a candidate who is motivated and hard working with a real passion for delivering outstanding results.The role will be starting in February for the remainder of the academic year with the option of continuing in September. The school is rated Outstanding by Ofsted and is looking for the new staff member to help continue the successes at the school.Job requirements:* The ability to teach Religious Studies across key stage 3 to 5
* Strong behaviour management skills
* Ability to manage a class
* GCSE level with a minimum of Grade C in English and Maths.
* Confident and reliable
* Be able to provide two working referencesBenefits to you:* You will be assigned a dedicated consultant
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.
* The opportunity to gain experience
* Fantastic growing School
* Term Time only
* Flexible workIf you would like more information or would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV today or contact Scott Irish on (phone number removed) or via email (url removed)