Science Graduate SEND LSA, Tower Hamlets
Science Graduate SEND LSA, Tower HamletsAre you a Graduate with a specialism in Science looking to pursue a career as an SEND Learning Support Assistant?Empowering Learning is currently working with an SEND School in the borough of Tower Hamlets that caters for students with Moderate Learning Difficulties, Autism and Challenging Behaviour. The successful candidate must adapt to a fast-paced educational environment and be incredibly hard working and committed to their role. You should have the ability to demonstrate enthusiasm and initiative to engage students and ensure that standards of attainment are met accordingly. Having SEND experience is desirable but not essential, however candidates without a Science related Degree will not be considered for the position, as this is a highly active role. The position is for an immediate start.To be successful for this role you must:* Hold a Science related Degree
* Have at least one years’ experience in an SEND or Mainstream School setting
* Have passion and willingness to work with students with Special Educational Needs
* Comfortable running groups and managing the other teaching assistants and managerial duties
* Ability to differentiate approaches to learning and excellent classroom practice
* Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain oneOur SEND Schools are dedicated to providing an inclusive learning environment for all pupils by recognising their individual abilities and tailoring the curriculum that allow them to access their education. They have fantastic resources and facilities to support the students’ needs accordingly and staff strive to play a significant role in their learning journey’s.When working with Empowering Learning Ltd you will benefit from:* Dedicated consultant with a wealth of experience committed to finding you the right role and setting for you, who will support you during your assignment.
* Competitive rates of pay, depending on experience.
* A fast clearance process, most of which can be accessed online.Empowering Learning Ltd is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability or sexual orientation. Please note that successful applicants will be asked to apply for an enhanced DBS check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.If you have the skill set and passion to work in SEND Learning environments, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV online or by email to Ryan at (url removed) or call on (Apply online only)