Academics are currently recruiting for qualified Science teachers for day to day and long term supply to work within our partnership secondary schools in the Hull and East Riding area.
The ideal candidate will be
* passionate about Science;
* a Science Teacher who prides themselves on being excellent;
* committed to promoting the highest standards of teaching and learning across the department and the academy;
* relentless about developing their own standards of teaching and learning, to enable them to deliver excellent student outcomes;
* a team player;
* engaging and inspiring to pupils and build positive relationships;
* committed to the ethos of the school;
* ambitious and driven with their career development.
All specialisms are considered, although a knowledge of the general science curriculum is essential.
Although on this occasion we are specifically looking for Science we do constantly have different roles coming in so if you a are an NQT in any other subject we would also like to hear from you.
For any more information please contact Laura on - (phone number removed) or alternatively e-mail (url removed)