Are you an experienced SEN Teacher living in Westminster?A 'Good' SEN school in Westminster is looking for an experienced SEN Teacher for a position starting in January 2018.SEN Teacher - Westminster - SEN* SEN Teacher
* ASD Teacher
* January 2018 Start
* £130 - £160 per day
* 'Good' SEN schoolThe role will require leading, delivering and co-ordinating lessons and curriculum to students. You will need to be committed to ensuring pupils make good progress and encourage pupils to reach their potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.Your main duties would include:* Inspiring and engaging with children or teenagers with Autism.
* Assessing individual learning needs and working on a group basis.
* Assessing and reporting on individual pupils' progress.
* Liaising with parents, carers and professionals such as mainstream teachers, education welfare officers, social workers and Healthcare professionals.As a SEN teacher successful candidates will need the following skills and qualifications:* QTS or a UK recognised teaching qualification.
* To be able to differentiate work to students depending on their need and abilities.
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with other staff members.
* The ability to use initiative and works well under pressure.
* Have recent experience teaching SEN students.
* Trained in TEACCH, Team Teach/MAPA
* PECs and Makaton experienceIf you are interested in this SEN Teacher position then please apply with an up to date CV or call Fred on (Apply online only).SEN Teacher - Westminster - SENDo you hold UK QTS? Did you know that with Career Teachers is fully compliant with Agency worker regulations ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12 week qualifying period? Please ask for further details.Important Notice: In order to apply for the above position all applicants must be eligible to work in the UK, or eligible to apply for a relevant work visa. Career Teachers are unable to offer a work permit to any applicant or facilitate work permits for any vacancy on behalf of one of its clients. It is Career Teachers policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However, because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you. Career Teachers is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients